Policies of the Lions Inn B&B in New Orleans
- Check-in time is normally 2:00pm but if you arrive early we'll be happy to offer you coffee by the pool until your cozy room is ready for you.!
- Our Holidays (see our Rates page) require a 3-night minimum stay (call for exceptions).!
- Mardi-Gras requires a 5-night minimum stay, Jazz-Fest, Essence Festival and Labor Day Weekend/Southern Decadence require a 4-night minimum stay
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the patio.!
- Lions Inn, New Orleans, is privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Lions Inn will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Other than that, there is only one rule: Do what you like, but do it QUIETLY !