Policies of the Lions Inn B&B in New Orleans
- Our Holidays (see our Rates page) require a 3-night minimum stay (call for exceptions).!
- Mardi-Gras requires a 5-night minimum stay, Jazz-Fest, Essence Festival and Labor Day Weekend/Southern Decadence require a 4-night minimum stay
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the patio.!
- Lions Inn, New Orleans, is privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Lions Inn will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Room Rates are subject to state, and local taxes.
- Check-in time is normally 2:00 pm. If you wish to check-in early to please contact us and we will make every effort to accommodate you with early check-in. Guests are also welcome to leave their luggage and baggage with us if they arrive early, before the room is ready.
- Other than that, there is only one rule: Do what you like, but do it QUIETLY !