We like to keep our Deposit and Cancellation Policies at the Lions Inn bed and breakfast in New Orleans as simple and uncomplicated as possible. If you have any questions, please
don't hesitiate to ask us!
- A 14 Day cancellation notice will be required to cancel regular reservation bookings. For regular bookings, due to past experience we must receive one night's deposit to confirm a room. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for the cancellation of REGULAR BOOKINGS.
- Mardi Gras requires a 5-night minimum stay and one night's payment at the time of booking, with full, non-refundable payment 30 days prior to your stay. If you must cancel, the deposit and balance are both non-refundable.
- Special Events (Jazz Fest and Labor Day Weekend/Southern Decadence) require a 4-night minimum stay and one night's payment at the time of booking, with full, non-refundable payment 30 days prior to your stay. If you must cancel, the deposit and balance are both non-refundable.
- For our Holidays (see our Rates page), we require a one night's deposit to confirm a room and a 3-night minimum stay. To have your one night's deposit refunded, a 14-day cancellation notice is required, subject to a $25.00 fee.
Policies of the Lions Inn B&B in New Orleans
- Our Holidays (see our Rates page) require a 3-night minimum stay (call for exceptions).!
- Mardi-Gras requires a 5-night minimum stay, Jazz-Fest, Essence Festival and Labor Day Weekend/Southern Decadence require a 4-night minimum stay
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the patio.!
- Lions Inn, New Orleans, is privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Lions Inn will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Room Rates are subject to state, and local taxes.
- Check-in time is normally 2:00 pm. If you wish to check-in early to please contact us and we will make every effort to accommodate you with early check-in. Guests are also welcome to leave their luggage and baggage with us if they arrive early, before the room is ready.
- Other than that, there is only one rule: Do what you like, but do it QUIETLY !